The Nevada Democratic debate was by far the most fiery one yet this election season. Here are some of the most memorable moments.
• Pete Buttigieg on the choice between Bernie Sanders and Mike Bloomberg, “Let’s put forward a candidate who’s actually a Democrat”:
— Pete Buttigieg (@PeteButtigieg) February 20, 2020
• The exchange that perhaps stung Mike Bloomberg the most, Elizabeth Warren hammering away at non-disclosure agrements his company has had women sign:
WARREN: He has gotten some number of women — dozens, who knows — to sign NDAs for sexual harassment.
BLOOMBERG: None of them accuse me of doing anything other than maybe they didn't like a joke I told.
Video of their striking exchange. pic.twitter.com/b2y1ewFoBc
— Dan Diamond (@ddiamond) February 20, 2020
• Bernie Sanders’ response after being asked about online bullying by so-called #BernieBros:
Senator Bernie Sanders "disowns" the "viciousness and ugliness on the internet," which Mayor Pete Buttigieg attributes to self-proclaimed "Bernie Bros." #DemocraticDebate https://t.co/ZzvuOLpmmZ pic.twitter.com/E3uJeAQkoZ
— CNBC (@CNBC) February 20, 2020
• Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar argue over her not recalling the name of Mexico’s president, “Are you trying to say I’m dumb? Are you mocking me here, Pete? I said I made an error. People sometimes forget names”:
— NBC 6 South Florida (@nbc6) February 20, 2020
• Elizabeth Warren attacking health care plans from Amy Klobuchar, Pete Buttigieg, and Bernie Sanders:
Sen. Elizabeth Warren is on the attack. Watch the facial expressions of Mayor Pete Buttigieg, Sen. Bernie Sanders, and Sen. Amy Klobuchar as she rips their health care plans. pic.twitter.com/bMkw8plTUj
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) February 20, 2020
• Joe Biden’s response to the health care arguments:
"I'm the only one on the stage that actually got anything done on health care … I notice what everybody is talking about is the plan that I first introduced." pic.twitter.com/8sAPhjjzlz
— Matt Hill (@thematthill) February 20, 2020
• Sanders and Bloomberg debate socialism:
"Let's talk about Democratic Socialism." Sen. Sanders and Mayor Bloomberg face off on the definition of socialism and how it appears across the world. #DemocraticDebate https://t.co/BEaj9F8GMJ pic.twitter.com/V4ENPpAeyy
— CNBC Politics (@CNBCPolitics) February 20, 2020
• Bloomberg explains his stop-and-frisk policy in New York City, saying he’s “apologized” and “asked for forgiveness”:
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) February 20, 2020
• Sanders on climate change:
“We have to take the responsibility of making sure that the planet we leave our children and grandchildren is a planet that is healthy, inhabitable. That is more important than the profits of the fossil fuel industry.”- @BernieSanders
— NBC News NOW (@NBCNewsNow) February 20, 2020
• Bloomberg on whether billionaires should even exist:
.@chucktodd: "Mayor Bloomberg, should you exist?"
— NBC News (@NBCNews) February 20, 2020